I guess we tend to take these opportunities for granted in Vermont because there's such an abundance of local, all-natural food.
Our good friend Annette has been raising organic, grass-fed beef on her Malhanna farm just down the road for many years. Some photo-journalists from the Vermont Center for Photography chronicled Annette's farm last weekend and I'm trying to get permission to share some of their photos with you. In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this beautiful video about Lilac Ridge, an organic family farm in Brattleboro, Vermont.
You May Also Like
- Organic, Shade Grown Coffee For K-Cups: Shannon Found It!
- Natural Organic Finishes for Eco Furniture
- Eco Friendly Organic Furniture: Why North American Hardwood Is The Best Raw Material
- Natural, Eco Friendly, Organic Furniture and Global Warming
- Natural, Organic Walnut Bed Added to Jim Andrews Furniture Collection