Our Make a Set Sale is back! Whether you’re looking to add some fine furniture pieces to complete a few rooms in your home, or you’re trying out the ever popular mix-and-match interior decor style, the Make a Set Sale is one of our fan favorites! The great part is that you get to decide whats on sale! All you have to do is select 3 different qualifying furniture pieces, and the 20% discount is yours! Not sure what qualifies? Any piece of furniture besides Copeland, Artisan, and POLYWOOD!
All of our eco-friendly hardwood furniture is made to order, which means that your furniture isn’t just sitting in a warehouse somewhere in Timbuktu, ready to be dusted off and shipped out as soon as you make your purchase.
This is great because your furniture is truly made for you, so there’s no need to worry about whether or not you can find something to fit your space. Besides the fact that we have hundreds of pieces for you to choose from, most of our furniture can be customized to suit your needs, and all of our talented craftsman have the skills to create the perfect piece to fit your home. Plus, you can feel secure knowing that all of our furniture comes with a lifetime guarantee. Every member of our wonderful sales staff is here to make your experience with us as easy as possible, so don’t hesitate to call us with any questions!
If you love furniture with clean lines, gentle curves, and soft arches– then The Brandon Bedroom Furniture Collection is the one for you. The Brandon collection takes a sleek, modern approach to traditional designs, making it a timelessly stylish piece. Tried and true joinery in the form of mortise & tenon and dovetails, all skillfully crafted in hand selected American hardwoods. The high quality craftsmanship in addition to the eternal chicness of this collection ensures that it will be a worthy future heirloom piece.
Not sure where to start? Begin with the centerpiece, the bed! The bed is important because A) its big and demands the attention of your space and B) you spend more time in your bed than you do using any of the accompanying pieces. The Brandon bed comes in five sizes, so after choosing the right one for you, feel free to browse through a variety of perfectly matching storage pieces to accent your new bed.
All of the pieces in the Brandon Collection are available in premium Cherry, Maple, or Walnut woods and are finished with an eco-friendly satin varnish, giving it an extremely durable finish. As is the case with all of our furniture, the Brandon collection comes with a lifetime guarantee.
If you aren’t sure if the Brandon Collection is the one for you just yet, pin it to your very own ‘bedroom inspiration’ board on Pinterest, or save it to an ideabook on Houzz!
Robyn is an expert in Wabi Sabi, the Japanese concept of finding beauty in imperfection. In her book, ‘Simply Imperfect: Revisiting the Wabi-Sabi House,” Robyn reflects on Wabi Sabi as more than a design style, but a simplistic and “modestly in the moment” lifestyle. Wabi Sabi is similar to the traditional Shaker lifestyle in that it strips away the unnecessary, and finds beauty in seemingly ordinary things. ‘Simply Imperfect’ is a book that introduces these concepts, and reveals ways to introduce Wabi Sabi into your home!
If you’re curious about Wabi Sabi style, chat with Robyn on Twitter, or read her blog!
Keeping your home neat and organized can be pretty hard, especially in rooms that might not have a ton of space, but don’t fret, there is hope! With a little research and visual inspiration, I’ve compiled a list of 5 great ways to maximize space in your home. Even if your space is on the smaller, cozier side–there’s something for you!
1. Baskets. Baskets are a great way to save space in your home. Whether you are hanging them, putting them on the stairs, inside of a bookcase or hutch, or just keeping them on the floor– using baskets for storage is always a stylish and crafty solution to keep organized and utilize your space. What I love most about woven baskets is that they have a traditional country, rustic look that never goes out of “style” and is suitable for most home designs! Use baskets for kitchen organization (dishtowels, napkins, etc), for organization in the bedroom, or for any room in the home really!
2. Storage Beds. Storage beds are gaining a lot of popularity right now, and I get it. They are the perfect blend of form and function– sleek, efficient, and super helpful when it comes to storing those bedroom items that you might not have a clue where else to store! Store your socks in them, store your towels, bathing suits, old books, etc. Storage beds come in all sorts of different styles, and there is sure to be one to fit the aesthetic of any bedroom.
3. Use the wall. Rather than stuffing your cabinets full of pots and pans–hang them on the walls! Shakers would traditionally use the walls for most of their storage to create more space in the house, and it worked. Sometimes we overlook our walls as a place that can be used functionally as well as for decor. Whether you are hanging things with hooks (pans, big silverware, office supplies like scissors, etc) or using shelving, analyze your space from top to bottom when you are seeking extra space.
4. Trunks & Chests. Trunks and Chests are super versatile, as they can be used in practically any room of the home! From a bedside table, to a coffee table, to storage at the bottom of your bed… they are are an ideal storage solution for any space. Trunks are the vintage inspired older cousin of the traditional blanket chest, adding a shabby chic vibe to the home. The traditional solid wood chest is perfect for those with a more simple aesthetic taste, but still has the wonderful versatility of the trunk!
5. Shaker Boxes. Already a fan of the Shaker Style? If so, then the shaker boxes are an ideal storage solution for you. Not only are they great for looks alone, but they can be stacked on top of eachother and used to keep smaller household items such as stamps, post it notes, paper clips, etc!
If you feel like any of these ideas have inspired you (or if you have any more suggestions to add), feel free to let us know on Facebook! We’d also like to remind you to be conscious of where your home furnishings and decor pieces come from when you shop. Make sure that the pieces you buy aren’t negatively impacting the environment! Until next time, thanks for reading and have a great day!
If you’re anything like me, there’s nothing better than a nice glass of wine after a long day at work. This is why I think our newest product addition is just wonderful. It’s a beautiful hardwood wine cabinet, the perfect fine furniture piece for the wine enthusiast. Not only does it have space for you to store your favorite bottles (the ones you don’t drink within 24 hours of purchase), but it also has room for your most precious glasses. The cabinet can hold 16 wine bottles, and 12-16 glasses– but if you don’t need room for glasses, the top shelf is adjustable and can easily be made to hold even more bottles of wine! This piece comes in Cherry, Maple, and Walnut (additional cost for walnut).