Copeland Buffets, the unsung hero of the dining room.
While dining tables and chairs get most of the glory–our Copeland Buffets are worthy contenders for most beautiful and functional in the room. The following 5 Copeland Buffets are a handpicked selection of my favorite pieces, ones that I believe will add a sleek, modern touch to any dining room while still being entirely functional. The naturally smooth wood and subtle details will fill your dining area with unmatched beauty and elegance, and they’re sustainable to boot!
1) Copeland Audrey Buffet– Our Copeland Audrey Walnut buffet features 2-doors and 3-drawers. It’s handcrafted in Vermont with real solid American Black Walnut wood. It’s sleek styling and dramatic geometric lines makes it the perfect piece for a modern dining room, and it’s spacious design is perfectly practical for everyday use.
2. Sarah Shaker Copeland Buffet: Our Sarah Shaker buffet is ideal for the contemporary dining room. The cherry wood makes it practical and beautiful for almost any decor style, and it’s hefty build gives it an unsurpassed durability. This piece is traditional and stylish, perfect for storing your favorite dishes, silverware, or linen! Handcrafted in the Green Mountains, this solidly stylish piece is built to last for generations.
3) Catalina 2 Door Cherry Copeland Buffet– Chic and compact, the Catalina Cherry buffet features an open interior and adjustable shelving. It’s custom handmade with American Cherry wood in a natural finish or one of 5 stains! This piece combines the clean, unadorned lines of the international modernists with organic and geometrical forms. It’s subtle, unassuming, and absolutely beautiful!
4) Catalina 2 Door, 5 Drawer Buffet– This Copeland Buffet is a true show stopper. It’s absolutely gorgeous, with American Black Walnut wood and daring geometric lines. Showcase your collection of fine wines and open the solid wood doors to reveal your finest linens and china. This piece is 100% American made and is crafted from sustainable wood. So while you impress your friends with it’s incredible style and build, feel good knowing that it’s also helping the environment!
5) Kyoto Walnut 4-Door Buffet– The Kyoto buffet is a minimalists dream. Featuring two doors and a solid construction, this piece could fit in any dining room. It’s Walnut Wood gives it a sophisticated feel. This piece perfectly matches the Kyoto dining table and chairs, a set that is as stylish as it is versatile.
Which of these beautifully handcrafted Copeland buffets do you love the most? Let us know in the comments section or send us a tweet!
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter
This blog is written by your friends at Vermont Woods Studios. Check out our Vermont made furniture and home decor online and visit our showroom and art gallery at Stonehurst, the newly restored 1800s farmhouse nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains.