Beds with slanted headboards are a book lovers dream! They provide maximum comfort as the naturally smooth headboard aligns with the curve of your back (or just gives you enough room to put your pillow against it and really relax)! While most of our Vermont made beds are made with traditional headboards, we have a couple of beautiful pieces that feature this headboard style. If you really love a bed but wish it could have a slanted headboard, contact one of our fine furniture experts and they will let you know your options for a custom furniture piece!
Here are 3 of our favorite beds with Slanted Headboards
If you are thinking about re-designing and re-furnishing your bedroom, do you know where to start? Should you start with the furniture or with the decor? In my opinion, you should start by defining your bedroom style! With our bedroom furniture sale, we are offering discounts of up to 20% on hundreds of unique pieces from a variety of collections and styles. Furniture styles can range from traditional to ultra sleek and modern– so lets talk a little bit about the defining characteristics of 3 popular styles!
1) Modern- Clean lines, bold geometric shapes, dramatic in its simplicity. Perfect for an upscale modern home or city apartment. For modern bedroom furniture designs, try the Cherry Moon Platform Bed.
2) Organic- Natural, Reclaimed, and Live Edge are words you’d likely associate with an organic bedroom furniture style. This style allows you to bring a little piece of nature into your home, with a chic and eclectic look. These furniture pieces reveal the true beauty of the wood. Loving the sound of organic style? Check out the Reclaimed Wood Platform Bed and the Live Edge Bed!
Reclaimed Wood Platform Bed, Organic Style.
3. Shaker- Shaker Furniture is one of the most popular styles of furniture. It’s known for its simplicity, usability, and exceptional craftsmanship. Shaker furniture is perfect for those who follow the belief that less is more! If you love Shaker furniture style, try the Renfrew, New England, or Classic Shaker furniture collections.
Modern Furniture, Organic or Live Edge Furniture, and Shaker Furniture are 3 very popular bedroom decor styles that frequent the pages of popular interior design and decor blogs around the web. These styles are adored for their timelessness and simple elegance.
If you’re feeling a particular style, now is the perfect time to buy! With our bedroom furniture sale, you can save up to 20% on beautiful heirloom quality furniture pieces! Save 10% if you buy one piece, 15% if you buy two pieces, and 20% if you buy three or more pieces. Plus, free shipping and a lifetime guarantee!
Hurry-sale ends December 19th!
Please note that Copeland, Barnwood, Artisan and Clearance pieces are not eligible for this sale.
Creatively Configurate with the Moduluxe Bedroom Collection – As seen in Dwell Magazine!
Your bedroom is far more than just a place where you sleep at night. It’s is a sanctuary where you often spend your most personal and reflective time, and it may even be a place where you are at your most productive. As such, the design of the furniture in your bedroom should be conducive to meeting your every need. In other words, it should be versatile.
The Moduluxe Bedroom Collection by Copeland Furniture is the definition of versatile, with the capability to be arranged as individual pieces that can stand alone, as one modular sectional for a semi-built configuration, or any version in between. Choose from platform bed or a high storage bed options for a roomier living environment, as well as cases and media units in a wide variety of configurations. There is even a desk option for those who enjoy working in the bedroom, or feel free to turn the desk into a vanity by adding a mirror above. Key to the Moduluxe Bedroom Collection are the numerous inconspicuous storage options, which make it ideal for rooms where storage space is at a premium.
The Moduluxe Bedroom Collection is crafted in solid maple, cherry or American black walnut hardwood and made-to-order in fifteen finishes with a variety of knob or pull options. The degree of attention paid to the space, style and function of the Moduluxe Bedroom Collection should comes as little surprise to those who are familiar with Copeland Furniture. Since the 1970’s, Copeland Furniture has been making furniture of classic proportion and modern simplicity from natural hardwoods. Copeland Furniture takes great pride in the quality of the environment and natural surrounding beauty, and uses sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest. The Moduluxe Bedroom Collection is yet another creative extension of the company’s commitment to good design, quality and value, as well as a strong desire to stay loyal to the New England tradition of quality craftsmanship.
For those who are seeking a bedroom collection that offers both unparalleled versatility and sensational style, the Moduluxe Bedroom Collection by Copeland Furniture will allow you to realize your vision.
1. New England Shaker 8/10 Drawer Dresser: This traditional 8/10-drawer New England Shaker Dresser will add beauty, style and functionality to your bedroom. It’s sleek lines and simplistic design make it a perfect piece for the tastes of both husband and wife–not overly masculine or feminine! The two top drawers have internal dividers and a saw kerf on the drawer fronts that give the appearance of separate drawers.
2. New England Shaker Bed: Our New England Shaker bed is true to authentic Shaker style and design, with soft arches and understated features. With this handcrafted bed there is no need to worry about your furniture going out of style–Shaker furniture has been held in high regards since the 1700s, and is still one of the top furniture styles! Pair with your favorite bedding and comfy pillows, and you’ll find yourself not wanting to get out of this beautiful Shaker bed.
3. New England Shaker Dressing Stool: The New England Shaker Dressing Stool is an ideal accessory furniture piece for the bedroom. It’s super versatile and can be used as an accent to your bed or dressing table–or for relaxing while you put on your makeup in the morning. It’s very comfortable, and features an elegant tapered leg, true to Shaker designs.
4. High-End Shaker Full Length Armoire: This luxurious solid wood Shaker Armoire is an elegant, sophisticated piece for the bedroom. It’s functionality in combination with its unique, high end aesthetic make it an ideal piece for those looking for additional storage and style in their space.
5. New England Shaker Lamp Table: This table is an essential piece for the bedroom. Whether its actually used for holding your lighting, or for your books, plants, & other items that there seems to be no other place for, its a stylishly useful furniture piece that would fit well in most bedrooms!
If you were re-decorating your bedroom and could only choose one of these furniture designs– which would you pick? Let us know on our Facebook page, or in the comments section! 🙂
Much of the bedroom furniture purchased here at Vermont Woods Studios is customized to meet specific style or dimensional criteria specified by our customers. Contrary to popular belief, custom bedroom furniture can be surprisingly affordable! Over the coming weeks I’ll share our Top 5 Tips for customizing hardwood furniture.
Here’s my #1 Tip and it applies to bedroom chests, dressers, armoires and night stands as well as any other case goods that have doors or drawers:
Change the Drawer Pull
It sounds like a small change but it’s the quickest and easiest way to get a custom look for your furniture. Of course with some dressers and chests, the pulls are an integral part of the overall design. Our Cherry Moon and Modern American collections would be an example of this and you wouldn’t want to change pulls.
But many interior designers are taking a fresh look at Shaker and Mission style furniture and saying, “hey I can jazz this up and create a whole new style by changing the pulls.” You can find a variety of different pulls on our website and in our showroom at Stonehurst. Each of our independent workshops carries their own collection of pulls so if you’re ordering online you’ll want to give us a call to make sure we can match a given pull with the chest or dresser you’re interested in. You can also send us your own pulls and we’ll install them!
Stay tuned for more tips on how to customize your bedroom furniture easily and affordably. Next up: combining two contrasting wood tones (like maple and cherry) into a single piece.