Our friends at House Beautiful Magazine did a round up of their top 101 Tiny Tables, so we figured we would go ahead and do one of our own! All of our tiny tables (end tables, side tables, smaller than usual tables) are expertly handcrafted in Vermont and guaranteed for life. These aren’t style of the moment tables, they are timeless tiny tables that are guaranteed for life and will never go out of style. Whether you use them as a side table in your living room, a bedside table, a plant stand, or simply as an accent or accessory in any room– these 5 tables are sure to please.
1. The Classic Shaker Round End Table is handmade in Vermont using sustainably harvested wood. It is an eco-friendly piece that can be customized to meet your exact needs. The subtle arches in the legs give it a whimsical feel that can bring a feeling of elegance and femininity to any space!
2. This Cherry Moon end table is made to the highest standards, and meticulously handcrafted by skilled furniture makers. Shown in walnut wood, this ultra modern piece is versatile enough to fit practically any space. The unique styling and shape of the legs give it an eclectic charm. It’s the perfect tiny table for a craftsman style furniture lover.
3. Our modern Metropolitan End Table features a clear powder coated steel metal base, the result is a beautiful, solid wood end table perfect for a loft or city apartment. A modern, clean and simple design that looks great in any setting. This fusion of wood and metal makes it the most industrial of the tiny tables on this list.
4. This Modern Shaker Lamp Table can be used in almost any corner of your home or office. Use as an end table, cocktail table, lamp table, plant stand or to showcase that special work of art. Choose between a rounded or straight edge profile. eco-friendly non-toxic oil finish.
5. Our French Country Round End Table is ultra curvaceous, making it the most luxurious looking of the tiny tables on the list. It’s subtle, chic, and makes the perfect accent to any french country home.
Which of these tables do you like the best? Let us know in the comments section or send us a tweet!
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter
This blog is written by your friends at Vermont Woods Studios. Check out our Vermont made furniture and home decor online and visit our showroom and art gallery at Stonehurst, the newly restored 1800s farmhouse nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains.