It’s summer, the sun is finally out and you’re ready to lounge by the pool in style. Need a new chaise lounge this year? We’ve rounded up the Top 4 POLYWOOD chaise lounges for your relaxing pleasure. What makes them the best choice for outdoor pool, patio and beach lounges? Well, as POLYWOOD products they all have a few things in common:
- This high end, all weather outdoor furniture is beautiful, strong, durable and Maintenance-free
- There’s no mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping as with wooden outdoor furniture
- There’s no need for winter storage. You may leave your POLYWOOD furniture outside all winter
- These chaises are heavy (about 50# each)! They won’t blow away in strong coastal winds
- POLYWOOD is a great value. It’s furniture you will never have to replace
- POLYWOOD is available in many vibrant colors like red, yellow, blue, green and tangerine as well as traditional browns, white and black
- You can order optional matching all weather Sunbrella cushions for extra comfort
But each chaise lounge has it’s own unique features as well. Here’s what we like best about the:
- South Beach Adirondack Chaise Lounge – love the modern version of Adirondack style paired with surprisingly vibrant colors: Sunset Red, Tangerine, Lemon, Lime, Aruba, Pacific Blue
- Nautical Chaise Lounge – this chaise has wheels and is stackable so it’s a must-have for patios or beaches that have to be rearranged at night
- Long Island Chaise Lounge – this is the true blue Adirondack design, similar to the South Beach chaise and also available in modern vibrant colors
- Euro Chaise – I have to admit the Euro chaise is my favorite with it’s sleek, modern design. So many choices for color combinations too! Choose from 3 different frame colors and 14 different slat colors for a total of 42 distinct color customization possibilities.
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter
This blog is written by your friends at Vermont Woods Studios. Check out our Vermont made furniture and home decor online and visit our showroom and art gallery at Stonehurst, the newly restored 1800s farmhouse nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains.