July 8th, 2013 by Peggy Farabaugh
It’s summer, the sun is finally out and you’re ready to lounge by the pool in style. Need a new chaise lounge this year? We’ve rounded up the Top 4 Polywood chaise lounges for your relaxing pleasure. What makes them the best choice for outdoor pool, patio and beach lounges? Well, as Polywood products they all have a few things in common:
- This high end, all weather outdoor furniture is beautiful, strong, durable and Maintenance-free
- There’s no mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping as with wooden outdoor furniture
- There’s no need for winter storage. You may leave your polywood furniture outside all winter
- These chaises are heavy (about 50# each)! They won’t blow away in strong coastal winds
- Polywood is a great value. It’s furniture you will never have to replace
- Polywood is available in many vibrant colors like red, yellow, blue, green and tangerine as well as traditional browns, white and black
- You can order optional matching all weather Sunbrella cushions for extra comfort
But each chaise lounge has it’s own unique features as well. Here’s what we like best about the:
- South Beach Adirondack Chaise Lounge – love the modern version of Adirondack style paired with surprisingly vibrant colors: Sunset Red, Tangerine, Lemon, Lime, Aruba, Pacific Blue
- Nautical Chaise Lounge – this chaise has wheels and is stackable so it’s a must-have for patios or beaches that have to be rearranged at night
- Long Island Chaise Lounge – this is the true blue Adirondack design, similar to the South Beach chaise and also available in modern vibrant colors
- Euro Chaise – I have to admit the Euro chaise is my favorite with it’s sleek, modern design. So many choices for color combinations too! Choose from 3 different frame colors and 14 different slat colors for a total of 42 distinct color customization possibilities.
Which Polywood chaise would you choose and why? Let us know on Facebook!