Though my daffodils were covered in 3″ of snow last week, according to the calendar Spring has arrived. I took an informal survey of my coworkers here in the Sales Department at Vermont Woods Studios to see what they were most looking forward to now that warmer days lie ahead. To make it a bit more interesting, I thought I’d leave out the names. Instead visit our Green Team page and see if you can find the clues you need to figure out the answers to “Who Said It? Sales Edition.”
- This person puts a lot of miles on their little car traveling to various agricultural events. Their favorite part of Spring? Two words…Red Sox!
- One of the original Green Team members, this person is a native Vermonter. What did Spring have in store for them? Finding a new home in time to plant recently purchased flower bulbs.
- When asked about what they were most excited about with the warmer weather, our next candidate said, “I am looking forward to walking to work again!”
- Though a world-traveler, swimming in lakes and going to yard sales was this salesperson’s idea of a fun-filled Spring/Summer.
- Not surprising to those of us here at Vermont Woods Studios, this next individual said that barbecuing is what they will be doing now that warmer weather is here to stay.
I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know the sales team a little bit better. If you still can’t figure out “Who Said It?,” give us a call. We’d be happy to give you some more clues. And stay tuned for “Who Said It? Marketing/Web/Founder Edition.”
This blog is written by your friends at Vermont Woods Studios. Check out our Vermont made furniture and home decor online and visit our showroom and art gallery at Stonehurst, the newly restored 1800s farmhouse nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains.