Kelsey is a Green Mountain College alumni, currently pursuing her Masters degree in Internet Marketing at Full Sail University. She is skilled in graphic design, social media, content creation, and photography! Friends might call her a marketing maven by day, and a tribal bellydancer by night!
Our summer bedroom furniture sale is in full swing now. If you’re finally ready to treat yourself to the bedroom of your dreams, stop by and check out the discounts and savings. You deserve a great bed!
Furnish your bedroom with our 100% American Made, real wood furniture. Save big when shopping for bedroom furniture online–with our buy more, save more sale you’ll save 10% off any single piece, 15% off two pieces or 20% off 3 or more pieces (plus Free Shipping)*.
Choose from over 40 styles of beds in your choice of natural Cherry, Maple, Walnut, or Oak solid woods. Create your own bedroom set with dozens of nightstand and dresser options!
Classic and timeless Vermont styling, handmade with uncompromised craftsmanship, and solidly built for generations of use. This is bedroom furniture you will appreciate and enjoy forever. Shopping for bedroom furniture online can seem scary, as you don’t get the opportunity to see and touch it up close before you purchase…but you can sleep tight knowing your new bedroom furniture investment is backed by a lifetime guarantee. Our fine furniture experts are here full time and are eager to help you out before, during, and after your purchase.
Every piece in our bedroom collections is skillfully handcrafted one piece at a time right here in Vermont and made just for you. Shop for your new bed, nightstands, chests, dressers, and mirrors securely, easily, and conveniently directly from our online store. Or, if you prefer, contact us at 888-390-5571 to order by phone or to discuss your questions about our Vermont Made, solid wood bedroom furniture. Hurry! This sale ends at midnight on July 24th!
*Excludes Copeland, Barnwood, Artisan, and Clearance Furniture
Sophisticated, chic, timeless. Having the right accents in your home is just as important as having the right furnishings. Make your home décor really pop with our elegant and beautiful Simon Pearce glassware and pottery.
Since 1971 Simon Pearce, has been providing glassware and pottery that is beautifully hand-crafted by master glassblowers and potters who pride themselves on creating functional, durable, lead-free products to last generations. Greatly influenced by the Georgian forms of the 18th and 19th century, Simon Pearce adapted his own distinct style while maintaining the elements of classic European design. Combined with centuries-old techniques, these pieces are brought to life in this simple yet artfully designed glassware and pottery.
Vermont was recently ranked #2 in an article highlighting America’s best states to live in for 2014, just behind Hawaii. While Hawaii is great and all (tropical beach vacation… helloooo) I thought it’d be worthwhile to make a list of the top 5 reasons we love Vermont, and think it’s truly a great state to live in!
1. Forests. It’s proven that spending time in nature relieves stress, anxiety and depression, among other things. The state of Vermont is covered in trees, woodlands, and meadows, leaving you with no shortage of places to spend time outside and keep you feeling good! Not to mention, we have great places to camp and hike outdoors. My drive to work consists of deer, fox, and wild turkey spottings. My day at work consists of planting butterfly gardens and feeding the squirrels. My night consists of walks through the woods with my dog, who loves the freedom of roaming through the trees. If you’re a lover of the outdoors, Vermont is a great place for you.
2. Seasons. I grew up in a small town in Southern California, a place where the climate was moderate and averaged around 70 degrees throughout most Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. When I first moved to New England, I had never seen snow or experienced a crisp, Vermont autumn. I had never seen the beauty of the leaves turning so boldly or colorfully, or the major contrast between icy winters and summers only meant for swimming. Now that I’ve been here for many years, I look forward to the transition between the seasons and the ways life changes during each. It’s a special part of New England and a special part of Vermont, something non-existent in many other places around the US.
3. Commitment to local. The localvore movement is spreading across the United States, but a love for local has always been a part of Vermont’s ethos. From local cheeses, furniture, flowers, wine and beer; the culture of Vermont is one that prioritizes supporting our community and the people who work to make it great! It just so happens that Vermont is known for crafting the best of the best; the best microbrews, the best fine furniture, the best cheese, the best sweets, (and more) so we’re very lucky that supporting our local farmers, crafters and artisans is so easy!
4. No Billboards. Take a drive down any Vermont road and you’ll notice that the only thing lining the pavement is dirt, grass, and trees. Vermonters don’t want to disturb the beauty of the natural landscape with unnecessary advertisements, giving you the perfect highways and back roads for summer road trips and autumn leaf peeping. The photo above is the road leading right to our rural Vermont showroom, Stonehurst.
5. Sustainability. Besides all the woodlands & wildlife, Vermont is known for being “green” in another way. Vermont is a leader in the environmental movement with its stances on conservation, its passion for supporting local agriculture, and commitment to sustainable energy use. Curbside compost and recycling is the norm in many places around Vermont, and environmental education is a field of study people across the US are journeying to Vermont learn about! Plus, you’ll find lots of bikers! Some of our employees have even committed to biking to work sometimes instead of driving to save energy and reduce their eco-footprints.
Vermont is a great place to work, to live, and to explore… but if you can’t live here yourself, you can always take a piece of Vermont home with you by shopping for Vermont crafted furniture and home decor. Or if you find yourself at a local beer store, stay on the look out for Heady Topper, Long Trail, and Woodchuck Cider! The magic of Vermont can be found all over the place if you look for it!
Tell us what you love about Vermont on Facebook, Twitter, or leave us a comment.
The Bayline Outdoor Dining Furniture collection is our newest collection from Polywood. We just launched it last week and we’re so excited about this new addition. It’s sustainable, casual, and the perfect outdoor dining furniture solution for the contemporary design lover. This Outdoor Dining Furniture collection incorporates modern styling with several bold, summery colors. The chairs feature a slender profile made of weather-resistant aluminum, paired with a selection of durable weather-resistant outdoor fabric options.
The sleek look of the Bayline collection and the usage of metal + fabric provide a chic alternative to Polywood’s typical furniture styling. Four frame options are available in textured or satin finishes, with side and arm chair styles in two height choices for dining and bar usage. The arm details offered are plastique or solid.
This collection can easily accommodate any outdoor space style and layout. It’s an ultra versatile set, especially when complemented with the popular Euro outdoor dining table.
Bayline Outdoor Dining Furniture Color Options:
While most of Polywood’s eco-friendly outdoor furniture comes in a variety of colors, this collection is striking in the use of colorful Sunbrella fabrics rather than RPL (recycled plastic lumber). This gives the collection a more modern, fresh look while still maintaining durability and weather resistance.
Bayline Outdoor Dining Furniture Frame Options:
Elegance, cool sophistication, and a fresh simple look are just a few ways to describe the new Bayline Collection from POLYWOOD. Pair with our Euro style table, and you’ve got the perfect outdoor dining furniture setup for your porch, patio, or other outdoor space. This luxury collection is part of a new era of light-weight outdoor dining furniture that is sure to create the perfect focal point for your outdoor space.
What do you think about this new Outdoor Dining Furniture collection? Let us know in the comments section or share this on Twitter or Facebook!
Searching for Independence Day Furniture Sales this year?
As a company that prides itself on exclusively USA Made fine furniture, we’re beyond excited to celebrate Independence Day with enormous savings on our handcrafted fine furniture. Enjoy time spent with your family and friends instead of traveling to find great deals this Independence day, because you’ll find them here for an entire week and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your house! From July 1st-July 7th, most collections are on sale for 20% off store-wide* plus free shipping! As always, our wood furniture is built with the quality and integrity that built Vermont’s 250+ year reputation as the fine furniture capitol of the United States. Rest assured that your new wood furniture will last for generations to come, backed by a lifetime guarantee.
So what’s on Sale?
From July 1st to July 7th, our entire store is on sale besides our Copeland, Polywood, Artisan, Barnwood and Clearance collections. You have the great opportunity to save 20% on:
Bedroom Furniture-Handmade, natural solid cherry wood bedroom furniture sets help create a feeling of serenity and relaxation. All of our USA made, real solid wood bedroom furniture pieces are individually handcrafted in Vermont by skilled furniture makers. This high quality hardwood bedroom furniture can be customized online in solid cherry, walnut, maple or oak woods. Many 2 tone combinations of these hardwoods are also available for your bedroom set.
Dining Room Furniture- Entertain your guests in a luxurious setting with elegant, American-made dining furniture, built to order right here in Vermont. Our high-end dining room and kitchen furniture is handmade from real solid wood. Select traditional Shaker-style furniture, Mission or Craftsman-style furniture, or modern, contemporary furnishings, made from your choice of natural solid cherry, maple, oak or walnut hardwoods.
Home Office Furniture-Be more productive in an organized home office workspace designed especially to meet your needs.
Find handcrafted real cherry, professional office furniture and high quality, solid maple, walnut and oak wood home office furniture. Our 100% American-made collections will add luxury and functionality to your workplace.
Work will be more enjoyable with our natural wood vertical office centers, executive desks, bookcases, computer armoires, conference tables, file cabinets and office storage units. Any of our home office furniture pieces can be customized to fit your space. Choose real solid Cherry Walnut, Maple, or Oak woods. Build the office of your dreams!
Living Room Furniture-Enhance the beauty and functionality of your living room with our natural, real solid wood furniture, handmade in Vermont from sustainably-harvested woods. High-end home entertainment centers, tables and matching bookcases provide sophisticated and compact storage for all your home media equipment.
Solid wood accent tables and occasional tables, skillfully crafted of beautiful, natural cherry hardwood in contemporary and traditional styles, complete your living room furnishings. All of our high end furniture can be customized to fit your spaces, usually at no extra cost!
All of our furniture is traditionally handcrafted in the United States by highly skilled craftspeople, and is available in Cherry, Walnut, Maple and Oak. Our 4th of July furniture sale is one of our best and biggest sales of the year, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to save on those pieces you’ve been daydreaming about.